Installing Lync for Mac on Office 365
1) Log into https://portal.microsoftonline.com using your Office 365 credentials.
2) After you have logged in, click on this link: https://portal.microsoftonline.com/download/default.aspx and download Lync for Mac 2011 (#2 on this webpage).
3) Download Lync to your Mac and then click on the blue L to begin the install.
4) Accept all of the defaults as you continue through the install.
5) You may get prompted for Lync to become your default for making telephone calls and conferences. Accept these prompts.
6) At the Lync for Mac application page, you in your Office 365 credentials (it’s your email) then click Advanced.
7) Change the button to manual configuration and enter in the information as outlined below. Press ‘Ok’ and then sign in on the next page.